Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sound effects and quality

(Topic created on: 01-12-2019 09:20 AM)
_Seyko_
First Poster
Options

I've read a lot of topics about this problem and still no solutions. Bought a new Samsung A80 and noticed that many equalizer settings are gone (bass/treble knobs, Concert hall sound and etc.). But these settings i saw on other model (Note series) with the same android version.

Even after update no changes yet.

Maybe somebody solved it or there is no hope to fix it?

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
IreibeX
Hotshot
Options

@_Seyko_ wrote:

I've read a lot of topics about this problem and still no solutions. Bought a new Samsung A80 and noticed that many equalizer settings are gone (bass/treble knobs, Concert hall sound and etc.). But these settings i saw on other model (Note series) with the same android version.

Even after update no changes yet.

Maybe somebody solved it or there is no hope to fix it?

Are you sure you looked at the right places ? If yes, could you provide a screenshot ?

Anyway, IMHO it is best to ignore the built-in sound settings and instead use a good music player app that brings its own equalizer, say Neutron or PowerAmp.

0 Likes
_Seyko_
First Poster
Options

rfNq1QB7IPM.jpg

Screenshot_20191201-121506_SoundAlive.jpg

Screenshot_20191201-121508_SoundAlive.jpg

The black font is from Note 8, white one - A80

I've even chatted with samsung tech. support and they said "Well, it's almost the same eq as in Note series"

0 Likes
IreibeX
Hotshot
Options

Do I understand this correctly : you now see everthing and the issue is solved ?

0 Likes
_Seyko_
First Poster
Options
No, i mean, Note 8 has this settings, but A80 - dont
0 Likes
jim90046
Explorer
Options

Why do people and Samsung keep asking if we are sure ! Of course we're sure ! They're gone ! Please program them back in to the phones effected ! Surely you can see your Samsung customers are not to happy about this . Thank you .

0 Likes
jim90046
Explorer
Options
Oh , if I knew that these features were elemanated I would have Never updated to Android 10 .
0 Likes
ElEro
Explorer
Options

0 Likes
liujingbreak
Student
Options

No, mine new A80 doesn't have this "concert hall" option, check this out (It is Chinese version, but you can tell, there is only two option below the popup dialog).

So, pal, what is your phone model?  Is it a Galaxy series?

Screenshot_20200201-013319_One UI Home.jpg

jim90046
Explorer
Options
That sucks ! It's only a bit of programming .
0 Likes