Support

Open search

Smart switch doesn’t work

Apprentice

In several occasions I tried smart switch and kies but always given me same problem! Code for the previous pc recovery! What da hell that means? I dunno 🤷🏿‍♂️

7 REPLIES 7
CarloL Moderator

Hey @Al38! What model of phone do you have? Also, what are you wanting to do on the Smart Switch app? Does it give you a specific error code you can share? 

Apprentice

Of course CarloL! I used Samsung A260/A2Core which’s indicating that I should use smart switch for emergency recovery, after applying the exact method, unfortunately the smart switch was like giving me a ***** hell by asking me to enter the PC code for previous recovery, I ain’t got cuz it was my first time using that method for recovery, in fact I never have such a situation since I begins using Samsung. I was thinking 🤔 Samsung begins to disappoint it’s customers.

Highlighted
CarloL Moderator

Thanks for this information. Can you also confirm where you are located?

Apprentice

CarloL, I’m currently in Senegal and this incidence happens here in Senegal but I’m not a Senegal 🇸🇳 Citizen.

CarloL Moderator

That's fine, also where and when did you purchase the phone? 

Apprentice

Here in Senegal and about 2 months ago.

CarloL Moderator

Thanks for your reply. As SmartSwitch features vary from country to country and the phone itself is a non-EU device, the best thing to do would be contacting our technical support in Africa to be assisted further. They can be reached here.

Top Liked Authors