Support

Open search

Samsung galaxy a6 plus upload quality

SOLVED
First Poster

Hello! 

I've bought a Samsung galaxy a6+ recently and I've had a few problems. I don't know if I'm the only one. When I try to upload a photo on Instagram or WhatsApp the quality of the photo decreases a lot. It gets blurry. This happens when I send screenshots too. At first I thought it was the apps fault but no. When I see the photos on my gallery they are just fine but the problem is when I send them. I hope there's a way to fix this bcs I've had a lots of problems bcs of this. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
CarlH Moderator

Hi @RomarioH. Sounds like the images are compressing to save on space. I've just looked at Instagram and couldn't see any options in the settings to change the resolution on the photos being uploaded. Might be best to get in touch with the app dev on this one. 

2 REPLIES 2
CarlH Moderator

Hi @RomarioH. Sounds like the images are compressing to save on space. I've just looked at Instagram and couldn't see any options in the settings to change the resolution on the photos being uploaded. Might be best to get in touch with the app dev on this one. 

Highlighted

did you find a solution? i have the same problem too

Top Liked Authors