Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung a70 camera settings how do i change between different resolutions

(Topic created on: 06-07-2019 12:23 PM)
Pro1264
First Poster
Options

How do I change between different resolutions on the camera I mean can you or not.

I could do this on my previous phones.

8 REPLIES 8
Oskar21
Apprentice
Options

20190918_184926.jpg

0 Likes
Oskar21
Apprentice
Options
Your can only do it like that. I prefer to use 3:4H for best qality
0 Likes
Mr_Seth
Student
Options

Thank you, but that is the aspect ratio setting. How do we set resolution? If there is no way to set resolution, then I am going to run out of space pretty fast! If this app is so poorly thought out that it does not allow user to set resolution, are there other apps that will work with the features of this camera?

0 Likes
Oskar21
Apprentice
Options

It is changing resolution..  3:4H is 6528x4896, and 3:4 is 4032:3024. Also, when battery is low, i think resolution is lower. 

Oskar21
Apprentice
Options

There is gcam, but not rly working with all features... I dont prefere to use it.

0 Likes
Mr_Seth
Student
Options

Thank you. I apologize. You are indeed correct. It looks like it refers to aspect ratio, which it does, but also resolution. It is a strange way for them to have set it up, and it doesn't provide very many options. That being said, thank you, this is the information that I needed. By the way, here is an interesting video on using google camera with this phone....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0D1U0aSgKE

Oskar21
Apprentice
Options

Yeah, I've tried gcam, but its important to me to be able to record in 60fps. Anyways, i think, that the android 10 update will repair some mistakes, they made while manufacturing this phone. 💪

0 Likes
vickki
First Poster
Options
how do I turn the camera around when filming
0 Likes