Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy A70 multi touch issue

(Topic created on: 26-11-2019 11:03 AM)
Zahran23
Explorer
Options

I'm having problems in my A70 with multi-touch.

I found the problem in PUBG and i wasn't sure it was from the game or the touch itself. So i downloaded multi touch tester and tested the touch screen and found that it was from the touch screen, any fixes?

85 REPLIES 85
bgmvaibhav
First Poster
Options

I m also facing Samsung Galaxy  a70 keyboard issue... Keyboard hang sometime and later will not type and backspace also not working sometime.. I think hanging phone that's why it's happening.....

0 Likes
bgmvaibhav
First Poster
Options
  • My phone is updated..but still facing .. keyboard hang issue....
0 Likes
GS_26
Journeyman
Options

Do you use it while charging?

0 Likes
Grimfather
First Poster
Options

I've just started to experience this. It mainly shows up while using Facebook messenger.  I'm using Gboard rather than the Samsung keyboard but the phone is totally up to date so no Samsung have not fixed the issue at least not here in the uk

0 Likes
Jahanzeb
First Poster
Options

I found the problem in PUBG and i wasn't sure it was from the game or the touch itself. So i downloaded multi touch tester and tested the touch screen and found that it was from the touch screen, any fixes?

0 Likes
Stephan12
First Poster
Options

I got the same problem now with the new samsung A30s. Also descovered it on pubg mobile when using two finger touch. So disappointed.  Theres no update for the phone yet. Last one was 1Feb 2020. Dont know what to do right now

0 Likes
shadab24
First Poster
Options

@Zahran23 wrote:

Still facing issue? Just turn Accidental touch Protection off. Display>Accidental Touch Protection

0 Likes
PapiCholo
First Poster
Options

hello..just today  found out the fix to ur problem..coz i also been suffering with multi touch drop specially when playing fps(pubg) game....its soo funny and ita soooo easy actually anyone can do it even 2nd grader...hahahahaha...just ask me if u still having the issue and im happy 2 help

VapezGod
First Poster
Options

Samsung won't help us.I regret buying the a70.

Jullyans
First Poster
Options

Hey man, what is the solution, ive been looking fot solution for 2 months and still cant find a solution to fix this

0 Likes