Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy A70 multi touch issue

(Topic created on: 15-07-2019 03:13 AM)
Zahran23
Explorer
Options

I'm having problems in my A70 with multi-touch.

I found the problem in PUBG and i wasn't sure it was from the game or the touch itself. So i downloaded multi touch tester and tested the touch screen and found that it was from the touch screen, any fixes?

85 REPLIES 85
Vickyktr
Apprentice
Options
There are many samsung service center have, search on google near by your location
0 Likes
Jamildeadshot
First Poster
Options

Them i need to go to the samsung senter them tell him to this problem?

0 Likes
Mshaikh
Student
Options
Same poreblam Bro what I do
0 Likes
Mshaikh
Student
Options

What I do I am very disappointed

How to solve touch issue

Totally wrost phone of Samsung

0 Likes
Farboding
Student
Options

I too have the samw issue with my a70 in india ... waiting for update 

0 Likes
Vickyktr
Apprentice
Options
Dnt wry guys, update will fix the touch issue, i also faced same problem, after update it fixed, only i facing heating problem only near the camera, otherwise all working very good on my A70
0 Likes
Zoheb
First Poster
Options

Same problem here also voice on speaker Is slow cant hear while talking or listing music 

0 Likes
Zoheb
First Poster
Options
I have many update need fix agently
0 Likes
Esmail078004807
First Poster
Options

I have this problem at my a70 disappointing,, 

0 Likes
NimoNM
Journeyman
Options

The phone has very thin frame and this may cause when you hold your device especially when gaming you may touch it with your palm on other places on the display that's why you may think that touch doesn't work properly.Just be careful when gaming not to touch the screen with your palm when you holding it.I had the same issue but after check why i see that my palm touch the screen accsidently.Chek this out and you will find the solution by holding your device more carefully.

0 Likes