Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy A70 multi touch issue

(Topic created on: 19-06-2019 02:29 PM)
Zahran23
Explorer
Options

I'm having problems in my A70 with multi-touch.

I found the problem in PUBG and i wasn't sure it was from the game or the touch itself. So i downloaded multi touch tester and tested the touch screen and found that it was from the touch screen, any fixes?

85 REPLIES 85
Robin20
First Poster
Options

i think this issue happens only when u play pubg while charging.

0 Likes
Robin20
First Poster
Options

this happens when you play pubg while charging.

0 Likes
GS_26
Journeyman
Options

Many say that it has issues while playing PUBG. Try charging it then toggle anything you like touch was quite unresponsive.

0 Likes
Zahran23
Explorer
Options

No, it is not PUBG problem. It is the multi touch lag, before the update there was the drop in the touch while playing and after the update it fixed the multi touch problem and the game worked very fine. The mobile already gets hot while charging so what if you play PUBG on it while charging.. So you will experience alot of lags and you will fu*k the battery performance.

0 Likes
Ainster
Apprentice
Options

In Singapore I am also facing this issue to and I only got it on 16 June 2019. When ever I jump or aim in PUBG my joystick goes back to the same position and its impossible to run and gun. I have tried many things like enabling touch sensitivity, dialing *#2663# for updates and restarting my phone. But it doesn't help at all, can samsung do something about it? 

Ainster
Apprentice
Options
(I only got the phone on 16 June)
Seaning
First Poster
Options

Hi im from singapore and this problem is p***ing me off!!

0 Likes
World_citizenBA
First Poster
Options

The touch screen and fingerprint sensor/ scanner issues were supposed to be fixed with the May Software Update. It's  still *****. I constantly have to place my finger 3 to 4 times before it unlocks and after the 5th time, you are left with putting your pin in. Will it get better with the next update and when will that be?

0 Likes
Ainster
Apprentice
Options

If I'm not wrong the next update for SG is either the end of June or the starting of July. 

0 Likes
Aseries
Student
Options

Yes the issue still exists in phone. Especially when u play hardcore games like pubg. Frame rate drops, freeze, lags and cant aim n fire accurately. Samsung game launcher has alot of troubles in A70. I disable it and a good change I see.

But Samsung should check its phone and make it convenient for users. I m one of the affected users.hope another update will fix gaming issues.