Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy A70 multi touch issue

(Topic created on: 01-06-2019 11:37 PM)
Zahran23
Explorer
Options

I'm having problems in my A70 with multi-touch.

I found the problem in PUBG and i wasn't sure it was from the game or the touch itself. So i downloaded multi touch tester and tested the touch screen and found that it was from the touch screen, any fixes?

85 REPLIES 85
Tejigill
Journeyman
Options

Still waiting i dint got any update yet india here 😕

Zeia
First Poster
Options

Still got no update in Taiwan,the touch issue is annoying please fix it

0 Likes
GS_26
Journeyman
Options

I also experienced this when typing fast and multi-touch was sometimes unresponsive when charging. Does the fast charge ability affect the multi-touch?

Tejigill
Journeyman
Options
I faced problem both times while chargin and without well while chargin my phone gets heatup aswell on top near camera and when i am downloading something and screen get off my download get canceled i dont know why a70 users please check these problems aswell
0 Likes
A70
First Poster
Options
Please deliver the software update ASAP in Taiwan. I cannot even type normally.
0 Likes
Ivanoob
First Poster
Options

Still no updates available here in the philippines. I can't play rank games.

0 Likes
Anaschakour
Journeyman
Options

Hello everyone, since i announced ghat the new ota update fix the multitouche issue on A70, it really fix it forever, i used to play pubg more than handred times, and seems that the problem was gone forever, so for the people who are waiting the ota update, just wait you turn on the samsung's ota list, samsung will offer it soon for worldwide users, for those one who claims waiting for the update you can go to sammobile and download the new os version for ukraine, and test the multitouch fix on it and after that comeback to the original RDIO VERSION and wait for the ota, so people don't be pressed the fix will achieve all users of GALAXY A70. Good luck.

0 Likes
GS_26
Journeyman
Options

Yes. Till now, we dont have any updates if when would be the software update come to A70

0 Likes
Abdulmajid
First Poster
Options

I was having the same problem with my phone as well. I couldn't play PUBG or any other app which uses mutlitouch. Today I got an system update which promises that it will fix the touch screen issue. I hope it fixes all the touchscreen problems.

0 Likes
Kaireypot
Student
Options

Any news on the update? Im from singapore. Called samsung service they said no news. Anyone from singapore got same problem and have fixed it? Pls share 😞

0 Likes