Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy A6+ (2018) Suggestions (Feedback)

(Topic created on: 19-05-2019 12:46 AM)
CristianGabriel
Pioneer
Options

Hello I have some suggestions for Samsung Galaxy A6+ (2018):

These suggestions and ideas are for a possible One UI 2.0 version for all Samsung devices running Android 9 Pie:

- One UI 1.1 Update with latest features and improvements

- Kernel Updates and Improvements 

- Battery Life improvements to fix any battery fast drain problems and add new optimizations and fixes

- Privacy Guard Feature 

- Framework Improvements 

- A new type of Software Updates which doesn't focus only on Security Updates but on the all System itself

- Wi-Fi improvements and new features

- Call Recording feature

- Screen Capture feature

- Advanced Security

- A new EROFS file system (also known as "Extendable Read-Only File System"), which helps to improve the smoothness of all Samsung Smartphones. It claims that the random read speed is 20% higher than the EXT4 file system, up to 63.3MB/s, to ensure that the system is not only fluid but also saves space. Plus, the read-only memory design isolates outside interference for added security in your system files.

- API Improvements

- Performance Improvements

- GPU Turbo which increases gaming performance and battery

- Battery Repair & Optimization tools

- DNS Protector Feature which adds extra protection and security to your network

- Better Updates and Support

- Digital Wellbeing and Bixby Voice/Routine features

- Project Mainline Support

- Night Mode Improvements

- Put Samsung Galaxy A6+ (2018) to Monthly Security List because having A5 (2017) and not A6+ (2018) is not fair, it's disappointing.

- Software Redesign (Icons, UI) -> make them more colorful and realistic (more on incons)

- Critical and Important system fixes

- ART Runtime Improvements

I expect that Software Updates should not include only Security fixes and improvements, but One UI improvements, new features and bugfixes. I am disappointed how Samsung manages its Software Updates.

It's time for them to give more support and priority to A6+ (2018) because like me, everyone wants to get faster and latest updates to include new features and everything I mentioned above. Is Project Treble used by Samsung?

All Samsung devices should be equal, because all costs money, not only flagships are important. And A6+ (2018) should get One UI 1.1 update in the future because it's not fair.

Also Samsung should give A6+ (2018) "2019 Software Updates" with features, updates and improvements from 2019 A models.

What I seen so disappointing is that Samsung give its devices new features,improvements and major changes only when a new Android version is released. Why do that? Can't you just keep working on One UI on the current Android version ? it would be better if Samsung is going to change their Software Policy and give Updates Support for 4 years.

Not everyone may agree with me but that's the best I want from Samsung and I hope I will see these in the nearest future.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I agree customer feedback is vital to Samsung.

:smiling-face:

People should know that they can send feedback direct to Samsung via the Samsung Members App  / Samsung + App too.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

CristianGabriel
Pioneer
Options

@BandOfBrothers wrote:

I agree customer feedback is vital to Samsung.

:smiling-face:

People should know that they can send feedback direct to Samsung via the Samsung Members App  / Samsung + App too.

I already did that many times and I still do it because I believe Samsung can make some changes if there is very much feedback 

0 Likes