Support

Open search

Samsung Galaxy A51 screenshots issue

SOLVED
Apprentice

Is anyone having problems in taking screenshots? I can only take screenshots by moving the side of my palm on the screen or asking to take it to Bixby/Google assistant. The simple way which I want to use (volume botton down + power botton) just doesn't work! Is there any way to be able to take screenshots with the physical buttons?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Explorer

You need to press the power button + volume down just once (Without holding). If you hold, it won't work.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I

The option of pressing the power button and volume key down should work @irenev 

Try a soft reboot by turning the phone off and on.

Personally I use the SoftKey Edge on my edge panel to take screen shots. I find it easier to do it this way.

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung Phone User.
Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B._ Samsung One Ui 2.0 / Android 10.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.
Samsung Galaxy Buds.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

Highlighted
Explorer

You need to press the power button + volume down just once (Without holding). If you hold, it won't work.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Explorer

Thx it works 👍

Highlighted

Thank you!

Highlighted

Samsung a51 mobile not take any screenshot

Highlighted
Apprentice

After over a month of trying & wiping the phone clearing cashes and everything else I could finf none of which worked

(New Zealand A51 User) After checking for updates daily for the pass month & a half my phone has finally got the Feb 1 security update last night after some testing so far over the past 12 hours using both Samsung Galaxy buds,Bluetooth speakers & another spare set of Bluetooth headphones I have not had a single skip disconnect or other issue since the new update installed

20200310_072821.jpg

Highlighted

Thanks for the info! It's very iseful

Top Liked Authors