Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy A50 Battery

(Topic created on: 28-06-2019 05:58 AM)
CristianGabriel
Pioneer
Options

Android OS has itself a long-time problem that can be seen on any phone, including Galaxy A50:
Battery
Well let me explain clearly what are the issues, even on Android 9 Pie (One UI):
- Battery is unoptimized and unstable (fast drain problem)
- Battery Life is poor
- Fast drain problems
- There are not quite optimizations to extend battery life and improving duration
Here is what I suggest:
- Battery Stability improvements and fixes
- Battery Life improvements and fixes
- New optimizations and fixes to extend battery life
- Kernel improvements and updates to fix battery fast drain problems and improving its Stability and Performance
- Battery optimizations for high daily usage
- New Battery Features: Battery Saver and Battery Doctor -> these two will greatly improve the battery itself and everything I mentioned
- General fixes and improvements for Overall Battery (Performance, Stability, Life)
- Adaptive Battery new features, improvements and fixes
- Doze Feature implemented back again with new features and improvements
- Kernel General fixes and improvements for a smoother battery
- Bugfixes and improvements
- Maintenance Software Updates (Battery Stability, Performance, Life and Optimizations along with Android OS improvements and bugfixes)
- Battery Usage improvements and fixes
- Power Saving Modes improvements and fixes with everything mentioned above

- Device Care fixes and improvements

- Device Care stability improvements and fixes

- Device Care UI improvements and fixes

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
dj1891
Pioneer
Options

I returned my A50 because of these battery issues, 4000mAh acted more like 3000mah, I had to mother my phone by disabling various things, this worked on my old S7 but even this didn't help on the A50, even things like disabling mobile data, battery saving mode all had no effect, battery still drained, I could kill that phone before I got home from work.  My Huawei Mate 20 lite on the other hand, smaller battery I go to bed with 50%+ battery left.

CristianGabriel
Pioneer
Options

@dj1891 wrote:

I returned my A50 because of these battery issues, 4000mAh acted more like 3000mah, I had to mother my phone by disabling various things, this worked on my old S7 but even this didn't help on the A50, even things like disabling mobile data, battery saving mode all had no effect, battery still drained, I could kill that phone before I got home from work.  My Huawei Mate 20 lite on the other hand, smaller battery I go to bed with 50%+ battery left.

Literally yes it's Samsung's fault they should release updates focusing on the Battery, that's why I made this topic and the others. Indeed battery drains very faster, and still they don't bother to do something