Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung A71 front camera zoomed in on third party apps?

(Topic created on: 19-02-2020 11:53 PM)
twistybuster
Apprentice
Options

So basically I recieved my new Samsung A71 today and on all third party apps the front camera is very zoomed in and can barely fit my face in the full frame. In the camera app it is fine, but when I use apps such as Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, Omegle the front facing camera is zoomed in. Anyone else having a problem with this? Any fixes for it?

68 REPLIES 68
Tdmt9
Pioneer
Options

Ya that absolutely did not work for me lol. 

Liam-Irl
First Poster
Options

I just bought an A71 today and having the same zoomed in problem on the front camera on third party apps.

Anyone find a solution or have any more info?

0 Likes
Cmd791
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue which makes me dislike the phone. I also have an issue with speaker. It flucuates between low and loud. Very annoying!

0 Likes
elle99
First Poster
Options

Also with the shutter sound of instagram. It is loud and annoying. Makes the phone seem cheap in a way.

0 Likes
HamidaAhmed
Student
Options

On mine every time I take a pic with snapchat or WhatsApp or other third party apps, the pics come out blurry ish like the motion is slow

Petar09
Apprentice
Options
I have the same issue.. the camera is quite sharp and good just prior to taking a photo then when you take the shot, the photo goes blurry. Seeing this issue in Snapchat and WhatsApp.

Also have the issue with zoomed selfie on Snapchat. Apparently it's a known issue to Snapchat:

https://support.snapchat.com/en-US/a/camera-zoom
0 Likes
Jupezki
Journeyman
Options

@twistybuster wrote:

So basically I recieved my new Samsung A71 today and on all third party apps the front camera is very zoomed in and can barely fit my face in the full frame. In the camera app it is fine, but when I use apps such as Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, Omegle the front facing camera is zoomed in. Anyone else having a problem with this? Any fixes for it?

Its fixed now!!!  I had a update last night and its not zoomed anymore!

0 Likes
Michelle71
Pioneer
Options

Are you sure about that? Maybe just wishing you didn't spend money on a phone that sucks for 3rd party apps? I just had an update 2 days ago. 

Update: my phone is still zoomed in for Snapchat and Duo app.👍

I've given up.

0 Likes
Jupezki
Journeyman
Options

Well my apps work great now. No zoomed or anything like that.

0 Likes
Michelle71
Pioneer
Options

I'm happy for you. I apologize for sounding jaded but I've had no such luck. I'm glad yours is working.🙂

0 Likes