Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung A70

(Topic created on: 09-05-2019 12:51 PM)
rev6
Apprentice
Options

It's a new phone and all but I have a few issues. The fingerprint scanner is slow, but a major issue with it is that you can only store 3. We really need that increased. Not sure why it's so limited. And I'm not sure if posting here will be any use but I think it would benefit all 2019 A users that use it.

aptX HD support is missing. LDAC is there obviously being native to Android 8+ but I hope there are plans to add this in the future as the chipset supports it just fine.

When hiding the notch, the top edges aren't the same rounding as the bottom, so it's not symetrical. I supposed this is an easy fix and it can be kinda fixed with roundr and apps like that but I really think we shouldn't need to use those.

When needing to check battery stats I really think the optimizer thing shouldn't be there. We should be able to check battery stats without all the fancy scanning and checking if the device needs optimizing. I just want to check battery stats...

4 REPLIES 4
GeoffBoffin
Student
Options

@rev6 wrote:

It's a new phone and all but I have a few issues. The fingerprint scanner is slow, but a major issue with it is that you can only store 3. We really need that increased. 

The more major issue is em... it doesn't work... I have stopped using it because it locked me out of so many apps because it simply failed to register my fingerprint - it's unusable. 

rev6
Apprentice
Options

It works here just poorly.

0 Likes
Scouser73
Apprentice
Options

Yeah, the fingerprint scanner is slow, I've found using a PIN or facial recognition is much faster.

Samsung A70
richarddorai
First Poster
Options
Yes , it will be better if it supports aptx hd..