Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung A70

(Topic created on: 20-10-2019 08:32 PM)
Steve-AES
First Poster
Options

So I've just upgraded to an A70 from an S4 but I seem to be having some difficulty in moving the clock to an area of my chioce on the locked screen can this be done as everytime I change the clock layout it shows me the position on the screen picture and once i accept that layout and check its in a diiferent one? or failing that how do you remove just the clock but leave the notifictions on like email as always on?

thanks in advance Steve

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
CarlH
Options

Hi @Steve-AES. You're unable to change the lock screen clock but you can place the home screen one where you like using a widget. Hope this helps! 

0 Likes
Steve-AES
First Poster
Options

thanks for your reply

if the clock on the lock screen cannot be moved to an alternative location can you tell me how to remove it completely 

0 Likes
CarlH
Options

Hi @Steve-AES. Just had a look into this and it seems if you have the Good Lock app, you can disable or move the clock on the lock screen: 

Good lock app > LockStar > Turn it ON > Select the plus sign next to Style > Item visibility > De-select clock.

Hope this is of some use!

Steve-AES
First Poster
Options

ny thanks that has done the trick but  find it odd that the default app allows you to put the clock on but then wont let you delete it if you dont like the layout.

seem I also have an issue with app notification sounds as using the phones media sound and setting it to silent / vibrate doesn't set the apps to silent as i still get pings which is a bit annoying especially at 2 in the morning

0 Likes