Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Please Update A7 2018 AR emoji!πŸ‘¨β€πŸ¦²πŸ“²

(Topic created on: 04-10-2019 06:59 PM)
Uzoma
Voyager
Options

The a7 2018 should get the new update for AR emoji that's included in the a70 and a50, as my phone supports AR emoji, it might aswell get updated with the other phones, this happens with other apps on the a7 2018  needing an update such as Bixby vision, and camera. Please I want to be using my Ar emoji while my friends use their animoji/memoji. My phone was made for its camera being the first triple camera samsung, at least keep some camera features updated as many people that bought this phone got it for its camera, now it's like it's not even cared about anymore. 

My A7 2018:Screenshot_20190825-004504_My Emoji Maker.jpg

Note 10:Screenshot_20191004-073410_Samsung Internet.jpg

S10:Screenshot_20191004-073545_Samsung Internet.jpg

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Qwerty7
Helping Hand
Options

I guess that would be good, but Samsung hasn't even given AR emoji to my a8 or any A8 for that matter (same specs as A7, and dual front camera which was HEAVILY marketed- they even have it to j6+ with sd425 a budget CPU from 2016) so I doubt they would do so for the a7. The a series really has poor support to be honest. 

0 Likes
Uzoma
Voyager
Options
I feel sorry for a7 users, I was so close to getting one myself, i saw the marketing everywhere for a7 and a7's cameras and yet they dont get new camera features and updates to satisfy people that bought the phone for those certain reasons especially cameras which was the main marketing point yet they want to disappoint people that got them for their cameras.
I like samsung and I doubt I would leave it but they need to fix things up and update regularly like apple, google, oneplus.. if they make the phones they need to make sure they can keep most of it updated or just the important marketed parts of the phone (eg. The cameras)
0 Likes