Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI 2.1 For A70??

(Topic created on: 09-04-2020 06:05 PM)
James_Eck
Journeyman
Options

Just wondering if the A70 will get updated to something like a One UI 2.1 since there are some bugs and issues with the high res camera not zooming in and more. Not trying to focus on any one issue. Just wondering if there is another sub-update? I mean does any one ever deliver a perfect mobile OS? No. Trying to be peacemaker about this. Please help!

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AndrewL
Options
@James_Eck: There's no news currently on whether the A70 will receive the One UI 2.1 update, I'm afraid. This may change, as it's currently being rolled out to the previous flagship devices, so I recommend enabling Auto Updates on your phone via Settings > Software Update, to grab any updates as and when they become available.

View solution in context

8 REPLIES 8
Solution
AndrewL
Options
@James_Eck: There's no news currently on whether the A70 will receive the One UI 2.1 update, I'm afraid. This may change, as it's currently being rolled out to the previous flagship devices, so I recommend enabling Auto Updates on your phone via Settings > Software Update, to grab any updates as and when they become available.
James_Eck
Journeyman
Options
Ok, I wouldn't consider this resolved since I'm not getting the update but I'll let you decide. I'm informed at least. Thank you!
0 Likes
PoirierOne
First Poster
Options

This is far from resolved. To my understanding the one ui 2.1 update was launched a few months ago and it ended up bricking many A70 devices. Samsung then pulled the update leaving us all on the one ui 2.0. They should have had this resolved by now and re-released the one ui 2.1 update but it seems to be taking quite some time and leaves me thinking that it may never get re-released. But, I am hoping it does. The one ui 2.0 is very sluggish and lacks some very basic features....such as proper swipe gestures rather than the 3 zone swipe gesture which is extremely annoying and difficult to operate with one hand.

James_Eck
Journeyman
Options

Thank you for informing. This so good to know. I guess I can wait for the update then. Oof, Samsung and their software updates...uhh...yeah...👉👈

0 Likes
TazerXI
First Poster
Options
In case you were wondering you can have the swipe gestures in one UI 2.0. You go to settings/display/navigation bar/full screen gestures/more options/swipe from sides and bottom.
Willglass
First Poster
Options

Doubt that'll happen anytime soon given I still don't have android 10 

0 Likes
YasserN
First Poster
Options

I'm facing a problem with Audio in PUBG mobile in game sound became lower, it's back to normal when I use screen recorder & to liw whin I turn it off???

Can anyone help me with this issue?

0 Likes
Qwerty7
Helping Hand
Options

Nah, the a70 never got a 2.1 release it was always 2.0. also, as you say you don't have the proper gestures you probably are on 1.0 or haven't found the setting as even a galaxy a20 does the new gestures 

0 Likes