Support

Open search

No Samsung Pay app on A70

SOLVED
First Poster

Hello, I live in Hungary and bought my A70 in Hungary a few weeks ago. I was told in the store that it is made for the Hungarian market. However, Samsung Pay is neither available in Galaxy Store nor in Google Play. By the direct link I get the message "device not supported". Any advice? Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AndrewL Moderator
No problem, @Shveta. I hope you still enjoy your Galaxy A70. Why not see if Google Pay is available in your region, or if your bank has a dedicated NFC payment app (a lot of them do these days).

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL Moderator
@Shveta: It may be the case that Samsung Pay isn't available in Hungary, and 'device not supported' is applicable to all Samsung devices in your region. I had a quick look at our A70 in the office, and I was able to download Samsung Pay UK, so it doesn't seem to be restricted by the model.
First Poster

Yeah, I've just made some googling and I'm afraid that even if I move and create another Samsung/Google Play account in a country where it's supported I won't be able to use it with this device :( Thanks a lot for the response! 

AndrewL Moderator
No problem, @Shveta. I hope you still enjoy your Galaxy A70. Why not see if Google Pay is available in your region, or if your bank has a dedicated NFC payment app (a lot of them do these days).

View solution in original post

Top Liked Authors