Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

No Samsung Pay app on A70

(Topic created on: 07-11-2019 06:48 PM)
Shveta
First Poster
Options

Hello, I live in Hungary and bought my A70 in Hungary a few weeks ago. I was told in the store that it is made for the Hungarian market. However, Samsung Pay is neither available in Galaxy Store nor in Google Play. By the direct link I get the message "device not supported". Any advice? Thanks!

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options
@Shveta: It may be the case that Samsung Pay isn't available in Hungary, and 'device not supported' is applicable to all Samsung devices in your region. I had a quick look at our A70 in the office, and I was able to download Samsung Pay UK, so it doesn't seem to be restricted by the model.
0 Likes
Shveta
First Poster
Options

Yeah, I've just made some googling and I'm afraid that even if I move and create another Samsung/Google Play account in a country where it's supported I won't be able to use it with this device 😞 Thanks a lot for the response! 

0 Likes
Solution
AndrewL
Options
No problem, @Shveta. I hope you still enjoy your Galaxy A70. Why not see if Google Pay is available in your region, or if your bank has a dedicated NFC payment app (a lot of them do these days).
Wingss77
First Poster
Options

Hi...I have the same situationwith my A70...I bought the phone from Romania, now I am in UK...and it says that my device is not suitable for the app...I have an old J5 and on that phone is working perfectly...so the problem is not from my bank...What should I do?

0 Likes