First Poster
Options

Please release android 10.

Also screen freezes sometimes while im using device

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options
@Morinashqipron: The Android 10 update is scheduled to be rolled out this month, although I don't have a definitive release date to share that this time. Please enable auto updates by going to Settings > Software Updates, to ensure that you get your hands on it as and when it becomes available.
0 Likes
Warlaq
First Poster
Options

After last software update i got a problem with usb connection. It keeps conecting and disconecting but i dont even have usb connected to device. And device starts to overheat bcs of it. So if anyone have a solution pls help.

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
@Warlaq: Can you check that your USB port is free from obstructions, and clear any as best you can by blowing into it, using compressed air, or a dry cotton bud. If you connect your USB charger, does it fit snugly in the port and charge the device without issue? Can you open the Members app > Get Help > Interactive Checks > USB, and follow the on screen instructions, to see if this picks up any issues?
0 Likes
Jamiep1994
First Poster
Options

Actually my Galaxy A80 had problems with headphones and the USB slot luckily mine sorted itself with new headphones and charger however it's a common fault clearly i see more and more people complain I'm hoping android 10 fixes things but who knows when we will get that because Samsung dont :'D

0 Likes