Agree!
Highlighted
First Poster

agree

Highlighted
Explorer
Highlighted
Explorer

At least our problem is getting exposure somewhere... Well in the other post on the forum with practicali the same name, there is a reply from a mod which is considered a solution to the problem. So there we have it, Pontius Pilate style ftw. 

Highlighted
Explorer

Yes I've also seen that " solution" from a mod and I have to say that his apologize was really helpfull..😤 By the way I don't expect that the galaxy a8 will get android 10, despite that bunch of fair facts which we've already articulated. But indeed finding articles about this topic is really nice..

Highlighted
Apprentice

If samsung does not update my A8 plus, this will definitely my last samsung device though l love samsung device so much. l am sure other A8 owners feel the same that l do that is betrayal from samsung. 

Highlighted
Explorer

Of course I'll do the same buying an iphone. A friend of mine has had an iphone 6s since 2015, but still he got the latest ios version !!

Highlighted
Explorer

Yes, in this situation i understand why iphone has such a fanbase. If Sony would stil make a compact ip68 certified phone i would probably switch there. Now I'll use A8 for a year still, then we will see.

Highlighted

Please update Galaxy A8 2018 to Android 10. Thank you

Highlighted
Apprentice

A8 2018 MUST get android 10.  And camera slowmotion and super slowmotion. Why not? Only big update from oreo to pie. I don't want to buy another phone. Samsung make the update.

Top Liked Authors