Support

Open search

Galaxy A7 2018 - Poor photo quality

Bought this phone to take beautiful photos of my newborn babygirl, but the quality is sooo bad. Really dissapointed. Like photo of some vegetable is better than photo of baby,cuz,sorry,baby is moving and the result of photo i

- it's blury. I will choose my old iphone6 again,cuz it was not that bad. Sad that can't get money back. 

First Poster

Hi all,

I found this topic when doing some research about the image quality of Samsung A7 2018.

Why is Samsung support like this when it sounds like this is a software only issue?

Just Browsing

PATHETIC COMPANY, PATHETIC SERVICE SUPPORT, PATHETIC PHONE, PATHETIC CAMERA QUALITY

@jimalexp wrote:

Hi all,

I found this topic when doing some research about the image quality of Samsung A7 2018.

Why is Samsung support like this when it sounds like this is a software only issue?

Just Browsing

Getting same problem with A9 and NO RESOLUTION PROVIDED BY SAMSUNG EVEN WHEN PHONE IS UNDER WARRANTY

Just Browsing
I am planning to go to Consumer Court as should everyone else. Collectively we can make a difference
Just Browsing
They will do nothing but wash their hands off it as they are doing in my case even when the phone is under warranty but planning to go to Consumer Court as should everyone so that we can bring about collective change in how this fraud company works
Just Browsing
Disappointed is too mild a word, it's absolutely frustrating when you deal with them. I had an experience with SAN earlier on one of there drives and WOW, what service, it was an absolute pleasure. Companies like Samsung need to learn from them.
Just Browsing
I'm regretting my decision why I ever shifted from Apple (even my standby Oppo works better than Samsung)
Just Browsing
PATHETIC PHONE QUALITY IN A9 Also. It's worse then the camera's which came a decade ago....... Grrrrr.......
Just Browsing
Don't expect any from SAMSUNG, ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC COMPANY
Top Liked Authors