Support

Open search

Galaxy A7 2018 - Poor photo quality

Observer

I am having the same issue. For a long while I could not figure out why the photos were coming out like this since the camera is supposed to be very good. I finally searched online and realised what was the issue. Absolutely shameful on part of samsung to sabotage the quality of product like this. And for what purpose? To live test on customers who paid for a full and final product, to benefit customers of their higher end lines? And even after learning that this little software trick is completely counterproductive, they refuse to address it even now cause god  forbid corporate bureaucracy  ever gets off its couch once the product is sold.

First Poster

I have the same issue 😭 I bought this phone all excited and look what I get. I really like taking photos so I thought 3 cams and 24 megapixels would help me but I was wrong.. I want to do something about it, is there anything we can do? You dissappointed me Samsung.

Observer

Same problem here.  Wery much detail is lost from the preview to the jpeg file.

First Poster

Exact same issue here. Was very confused when I realized my photos from my iphone 5c put my new camera to shame. Hoping desperately for a software fix!

Apprentice

same problem, please find any solution 

First Poster
Same dear, i hope they can change the software bc i will never never buy samsung phone again.
First Poster

Today I've received a notif saying there is a software update awaiting, it includes camera stability improvements, I will install it an hour later hope it gives us what we need, also is there anyone who tried it yet? I am curious about the result.

First Poster

I don't have any notif for new update yet.

Apprentice

i update yesterday, but our issue didnt solve yet, its 276mb update.. i will never buy samsung phone now..

I have the same issue with my A7. So I downloaded the FreeDcam app and now I just can't figure out how to turn the noice reduction off? I would appreciate it a lot if someone can help me with it.

Top Liked Authors