Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy A7 2018 - Poor photo quality after update android v 9

(Topic created on: 13-02-2020 02:44 PM)
Ricko7137
Journeyman
Options

I just update the android v 9 on samsung galaxy a7 2018, some update there's no problem like bigger icon, display etc. But when i try the camera i think the quality image that was captured it's downgrade than before the update, wheter front and rear camera less sharp and real.

I hope Samsung can fixed this.

9 REPLIES 9
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Ricko7137 

Let's try a soft reset on the phone. This will end all processes and give the phone a fresh start. To do this, press and hold the 'Power' and 'Volume Down' buttons until the phone restarts.

Let us know if this helps.

Ama2
First Poster
Options

Hi Chris

I have the same problem on the camera after the update. I triedbto soft reset but the problem still exists. Please help it is so disappointing.

Thanks

Uzoma
Voyager
Options

Same with me my A7's quality is not what 24mp is meant to look like

0 Likes
Ricko7137
Journeyman
Options
Hi Chris i got new update on 23 october 2019, front camera get better but rear camera i think it's still not greater, less sharp, not good in tone colour. I hope Samsung can give better update, thank you.
0 Likes
Uzoma
Voyager
Options

An update..  What type of update, was it a security patch or something?

Ricko7137
Journeyman
Options
Hi uzoma, nope it'sa camera update before the security patch
0 Likes
Uzoma
Voyager
Options
Oh, wow. I havent gotten any camera update in ages 😕
0 Likes
Hammad22
First Poster
Options

SAME with me, I have updated my A7 2018 and camera quality has deterirated badly. Before I used to make Slowmo videos perfectly and now is REALLY BAD. Samsung what are you doing. Please solve it. That's not fair. 

0 Likes
Ricko7137
Journeyman
Options

What's the problem with samsung? In early 2020 i got software update...after i update it i got downgrade camera quality ...the quality when we take a pict and the result is different enough..the result is less sharp, texture, contrast ...not good...hope Samsung can maintain the existing product not just concern to make new product ...thank you...

0 Likes