Open search

Galaxy A6 always on display

First Poster

?¿¿¿¿¡¿

First Poster

@Zydrax wrote:

Hello!

I recently purchased a phone,samsung A6 2018

samsung galaxy A6 does not have always on display?

A6 will receive it through update always on display?

I am very dissapointed, I was expecting it to have this function, 2018 phone and does not have this feature.

sorry for my bad english....

First Poster

@Zydrax wrote:

Hello!

I am very dissapointed, I was expecting it to have this function, 2018 phone and does not have this feature.

First Poster

@Zydrax wrote:

Hello!

please, dear samsung, do support this function (AoD) on a smartphone, you are a good company that makes beautiful and high-quality phones, I ask you to have a sick daughter and this is her last wish.

Apprentice

I highly doubt that that would be a dying persons last wish

First Poster

Am trying to find the always on display feature have looked in all the normal places, I know the Manuel says depends on region and service provider I am in the UK and service provider is three does anyone know if I should have the AOD feature avaliable or not.

Many thanks 

First Poster

Is it fixed in 2019?

First Poster

Hi
I don't know how to explain, but I had the possibility to get the AoD 3 times by chance (in 4months)

I don't know what I did, I took the phone then I saw the screen with the clock , nothing else in the background. did anyone had this?

thank you

Apprentice

Yes it has happeded to me too.  It came on for a few seconds then dissapeared.  I hope its a test that means they may be  adding it in the next upgrade.  lets hope so!!

Top Liked Authors