Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy A51 4 types of lens

(Topic created on: 26-04-2020 11:10 AM)
PhilDitton66
First Poster
Options

Not been able to use the setting for the 4 lens.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AndrewL
Options
@PhilDitton66: The A51 comes equipped with a quadruple rear-facing camera system, comprised of a main camera, an Ultra Wide camera, a depth camera, and a macro camera.

1. The main camera, or wide angle lens, can be accessed by tapping the 2-leaf symbol at the bottom of the preview screen.
2. Ultra Wide can be accessed by tapping the 3-leaf symbol at the bottom of the preview screen
3. The Depth Camera is accessed via the Live Focus camera mode (More > Live Focus). Macro Mode can also be accessed here.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Solution
AndrewL
Options
@PhilDitton66: The A51 comes equipped with a quadruple rear-facing camera system, comprised of a main camera, an Ultra Wide camera, a depth camera, and a macro camera.

1. The main camera, or wide angle lens, can be accessed by tapping the 2-leaf symbol at the bottom of the preview screen.
2. Ultra Wide can be accessed by tapping the 3-leaf symbol at the bottom of the preview screen
3. The Depth Camera is accessed via the Live Focus camera mode (More > Live Focus). Macro Mode can also be accessed here.
0 Likes
PhilDitton66
First Poster
Options

Thank you AndrewL I have had the Galaxy A51 for only 4 days. It must be me getting a new phone after 6 years. Old age plays tricks, with new apps. Phil@Dittion66

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
@PhilDitton66: No problem at all, I'm glad I could help :smiling-face: Enjoy!
0 Likes