Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy A50

(Topic created on: 15-07-2019 07:49 AM)
Burian
Student
Options

Upon starting Clash Of Clans on my phone last night, my phone crashed and went into download mode. After being stuck there for about half an hour, I decided to force stop it holding the power and volume down buttons for 7 seconds.

Ever since then, the phone doesn't show any life signals. It won't turn on, no matter what button combination I use. This is a freshly bought phone, it hasn't been a whole week since I got it.

Another thing I find interesting is that if I plug it into my computer, the USB starts bugging as if it had a short circuit (I'm not so sure about that however).

Here is a list of things I have already tried:

-Pressing the volume down and power button for about a minute

-Pressing the volume up and power button for about a minute

-Pressing the volume down, volume up and power button for about a minute

-Checked the liquid damage indicator, which showed no signs of water or grease damage

I hope I can find some help here. Thank you.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options
@Burian: If you connect the A50 to your charger and press the Volume Down and Power buttons together, are you able to boot the device in this manner? If not then you may wish to contact the retailer/point of sale to discuss your options regarding a refund or replacement. Alternatively you can visit a Samsung Support Centre to arrange for an engineer to inspect the device. To find your nearest one please check the following link, select 'Mobile Device' and enter your post code:

http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/servicelocation/
0 Likes
Burian
Student
Options

No, that doesn't work either. I'm planning on taking it to a local service to see if they can do something more with it, or investigate the problem deeper. If they can't help it either, I'm contacting the point of sale.

I'll post the updates, maybe they can help out others too.

0 Likes