Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy A3 (2017)

(Topic created on: 08-10-2019 02:53 PM)
lemonicedtea
Journeyman
Options

I had an A3 (2017) before. I loved it, especially its performance and its size. Right now, my A3 (2017) is dead, and I wish to see the newer version, but I was dissapointed as it was replaced by A6 (2018). The better spec of A6 was unnecessary for me, and the size was too big. I hope samsung will produce a small phone that can do anything, like my A3, again.

Anyone agreeing with me?

4 REPLIES 4
Qwerty7
Helping Hand
Options

The A40 is very compact as well so I would recommend looking at it (it's smaller than the A8 and a6 but slightly bigger than the A3) 

AndrewL
Options
@lemonicedtea: The A3 2017 had a 4.7 inch screen which you won't find in any of the newer models. With that in mind you might want to look at some of the older S range models such as the Galaxy S6 or S7, as you'd be able to pick one up for a reasonable price these days, and they should meet the performance and size requirements you have. Hope this helps.
masadsial
First Poster
Options

Hello Dear.

I want dead set. because i have set working fine but it's screen and back glass damage hardly.

I fyou still have this dead set please let me know. i am interested to buy it.

I shall be very thankful to you. regards

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Morning @masadsial,

I have deleted your personal information from your post and I would advised you not to share this in public for your own security.

We don't sell parts directly, however, you should be able to get this repaired at any of our Support Centres. You can find your nearest one by selecting your region in this page. Once there, tap on the Support tab to locate this. 

0 Likes