Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy A10e clock color

(Topic created on: 06-02-2020 07:30 PM)
Jaywolf
First Poster
Options

So when u go to Lockscreen, Clock Style and go to set a color one of the options have this symbol. what does it mean?So when u go to Lockscreen, Clock Style and go to set a color one of the options have this symbol. what does it mean?

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
GingerSteve
Helping Hand
Options
It adapts the clock colour to your current background, or that's what it's said to do.
0 Likes
GingerSteve
Helping Hand
Options

Say for example, you have a light background your clock should adapt to a dark colour and if you have a darker background, your clock should adapt to a lighter colour to help visibility

0 Likes
Jaywolf
First Poster
Options

@GingerSteve wrote:

Say for example, you have a light background your clock should adapt to a dark colour and if you have a darker background, your clock should adapt to a lighter colour to help visibility

hmm, when I click it it just stays the light peachish colour. My lock screen is bright pink due to it being a cherry blossom Valentine's picture. It doesn't adapt to the background. so if I choose that one u can only see half of the date that's ontop of the person's brown hair while the rest is on the cherry blossoms and the girls blonde hair is hardly visable. 

0 Likes
GingerSteve
Helping Hand
Options
Oh ok, I'll have another look and set my wallpaper to a random image to test.
0 Likes
GingerSteve
Helping Hand
Options
Just tested mine with a pink blossom pic I found online.
When tapping that icon it just resets my manually selected clock colour to one that is light on dark images and dark on lighter images .
I'm not sure then , sorry I'm not much help
0 Likes
Jaywolf
First Poster
Options

Here is the picture I am using if it helps any, I even clicked on the icon.Here is the picture I am using if it helps any, I even clicked on the icon.

0 Likes
Jaywolf
First Poster
Options
Ur fine! Much appreciated ^_:
0 Likes
GingerSteve
Helping Hand
Options
Have you tried using the manual colour settings to try and find a colour or tone that's more easily viewable
0 Likes
Jaywolf
First Poster
Options
Ya, on the colour wheel? I am using black. I was just wondering what that icon did. Bc when I clicked it it only stayed the peachish colour reguardless of how bright or dark the background was. I though it was a color select tool like in photo editors. I couldn't find anything about it online or in the manual about that icon let alone what it was even called.
0 Likes