Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy A10E Led Notification Per Manuel It Should Perk

(Topic created on: 24-11-2019 09:36 PM)
PJ2019
First Poster
Options

Per the manuel the LED Notification Light should be an option through Settings.  I saw it once with the Camera option.  I bought a  protective case with a plastic cover.  When I went back to select the LED Flash option it was gone.  I thought  it could be the plastic cover blocking a  LED sensory signal.   I removed the plastic and restarted my phone. The LED selection is still missing  I read the manuel and according to the A10e manuel that should be an option.  I see other users are complaining about not having that option on the 'S' series, but the A10e manuel reflects that should an option for my phone  Thanks PJ

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
AndrewL
Options
@PJ2019: This is a US device so I'm not completely familiar with it. I checked the user manual and wasn't able to find reference to an LED: http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/201908/20190828041005211/ATT_SM-A102U_Galaxy_A10e_EN_UM...

As an alternative approach, go to Settings > Accessibility > Advanced Settings > Flash Notification > On, to use you camera flash as a notification light. Hope this helps.
0 Likes