Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fingerprint scanner issue and many other problems

(Topic created on: 14-07-2019 09:08 AM)
Loyal93
Student
Options

I am so much frustrated with samsung . I was a loyal customer with your products since i got my first phone wave 723. I always get the best technology with fair price but then i recently got my new phone A70 . Its carp and i should have obtained any chinese mobile out there , first of all the fingerprint scanner is hopless it just work one time of 5 . The touchscreen when i try to scrolldown sometimes it popup things.

the keyboard is slow and when i type fast it freeze . During phonecalls the screen light up even if the device is on my ear and i endup putting someone on hold ! 

What is wrong with u samsung you wanna put your name in dirt ???. That is the last time i buy your products.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

A good tip I use when setting up my fingerprint is to set up a couple of fingerprints using the same finger which helps accuracy.

In regards to everything else please put your phone in Safe Mode which disables your downloaded apps and leaves the stock ones working and then see if things improve.

If it does then one or more of your apps are causing an issue.  Start deleting your most recent apps one at a time until it stops.

If it does not then turn the phone off and then from a set series of button presses go into the phones system cache files and delete them.

If still no remedy then back up and factory reset.

If still no resolution then return the phone and ask for a new one if your within any relevant cooling off period @Loyal93 

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes