Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downgrade A51 firmware

(Topic created on: 12-03-2020 07:18 AM)
Poonkie4
First Poster
Options

Hello,

I have a Galaxy A51 EU running build A515FXXU1ASL6 having issues with streaming audio with Bluetooth.  (Sound cuts randomly for 1 -2 seconds.) Is it possible to downgrade firmware to A515FXXU1ASKJ via Odin without voiding warranty? This build was told to be issue free, however I instantly updated the firmware out of the box so I have no idea, however until a fix arrives I cannot use the phone due to this issue while travelling by car. 

Cheers

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
DANIYAL100
Explorer
Options

This was the last time I bought SAMSUNG's any product. After this I am shifting to Huawei and RECOMMEND everyone to do the same. I have lost the trust from SAMSUNG after purchasing A51. It started to give me issues within 1 hour of opening it and taking it out from the box.

iT JUST DOESN'T CONNECT EASILY WITH ANY BLUETOOTH DEVICE, YOU HAVE TO RESTART THE PHONE IN ORDER TO CONNECT IT WITH THE CAR OR ANY SPEAKERS OR ANY HANDSFREE. 

I am a musician and the best part is I can't connect any music to anywhere and by chance if the phone gets connected it will give a randon stutter of 1 to 2 seconds. 

The sound then later starts to come out from the screen itself instead of the speakers. and you can do anything with the volume levels since they are full.

Last night I was driving and the map was on and I was on call with my family when suddenly the phone restarted itself out of nowhere. SAMSUNG YOU TOOK ALL YOUR TRUST AWAY AND THE BEST PART IS YOUR SERVICE CENTER WAS SAYING THEY WILL REPAIR THE CELL PHONE AND WILL TAKE 2-3 DAYS TO DO THAT.

Members_zo5RUw6
First Poster
Options

Kind of the same problem. First time using Samsung and I will never again after this phone. Upgraded and everything went haywire. No network, installing apps is slow and pain despite wifi being fast. Contacted them and they can't help me in the UK because they don't fix international phones (It was made in Vietnam but i purchased it in Jamaica). The customer service was horrible on the phone. I am done with Samsung. Last phone was a Huawei and never had these issues! 

0 Likes