Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display Flickering randomly on my new Galaxy A70

(Topic created on: 16-07-2019 08:14 PM)
Dreadlordn
First Poster
Options

Hi there, I have bought galaxy a70 4 weeks ago.. Despite of having serious issues with fingerprint unlock (it worked once or twice after the Update May 1 patch) I am facing another problem, The screen brightness blinks randomly as long as use the phone. No matter what i do ( adaptive brighness off, wipe cache, Only stock apps, Hardware overlay disable ) flickering happens more and more. Is there any work around or should I assume once Samsung was a legendary smartphone solution which is now dead. Seriously, expectation to samsung was a bit higher.

So for my A70. Can it be returned or exchanged with another flawless one from the samsung center where i bought in my country ? (I am from Bangladesh)
Thanks

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Dreadlordn 

It seems you've performed all the troubleshooting tips available.

Just as a process of elimination can you put the phone in Safe Mode which disables your downloaded apps and leaves the stock ones working and then see what happens.

In regards to having the phone swapped out.

You would need to check the cooling off period.

In my country i.e. the UK I have 30 days to have it swapped out and after that it's a repair.

You would also have to go back to the source that supplied the phone to you to have it swapped.

Open up the box in the store and boot the phone up and send some time going through the phone and with checking the display.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes