Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't schedule the blue light filter A20e

(Topic created on: 11-10-2019 07:57 PM)
Bogpan
Apprentice
Options

I got an A20e 3 days ago and I just can't schedule the blue light filter, and it's a feature I really want to use.

9 REPLIES 9
AntS
Options

Hi @Bogpan , :smiling-face:

In Settings > Display > Blue light filter, do you get the below?

Blue Light Filter 01.JPG

And when 'Turn on as scheduled' is toggled on:

Blue Light Filter 02.JPG

0 Likes
Bogpan
Apprentice
Options

Hi

Thanks for the response.

I don't have the option in the settings and can't schedule it as I stated in my post.

I got it fixed, not a bug.

0 Likes
pmoroney1
First Poster
Options

i have the same problem what fix do you get

0 Likes
maartenw1
First Poster
Options
Same here. Fix it samsung!
0 Likes
David187
Apprentice
Options

I need help with this too. All I have is the on and off button in the notification tab. I go in settings as I've been advised to and searched blue light filter but no results found. I'm also using a20e which I bought today. I just want to increase the opacity as the screen still looks blue, compared to other devices I have that have a stronger filter.

0 Likes
Je655
Helping Hand
Options

@David187 wrote:

I need help with this too. All I have is the on and off button in the notification tab. I go in settings as I've been advised to and searched blue light filter but no results found. I'm also using a20e which I bought today. I just want to increase the opacity as the screen still looks blue, compared to other devices I have that have a stronger filter.

If it's in your notification tab, then while your inside your notification area select and hold blue light filter for 3-5 seconds and it should direct you to the settings location.

This works with most setting bubbles in the notification area to get to there settings quickly. If there is no option in setting I normally notice a vibration with no action while holding them down. 

0 Likes
Bogpan
Apprentice
Options

@Je655 wrote:

@David187 wrote:

If it's in your notification tab, then while your inside your notification area select and hold blue light filter for 3-5 seconds and it should direct you to the settings location.

This works with most setting bubbles in the notification area to get to there settings quickly. If there is no option in setting I normally notice a vibration with no action while holding them down. 

No. There aren't advanced features regarding the blue light filter on the A20e.

0 Likes
Bogpan
Apprentice
Options

What I meant to say is that it's not a bug. That's the only option on the a20e.

0 Likes
David187
Apprentice
Options

But that makes no real sense, why would they not think people using this device not want to protect their eyes. It's a no brainer. If this option is on all other Samsung versions, what makes this one so special?

0 Likes