Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Caller volume Samsung A50

(Topic created on: 23-06-2019 07:52 PM)
Poohbear22
Student
Options

I can't hear my callers properly. Is there a way of making the volume higher? Thanks

8 REPLIES 8
Solution
CarlH
Options

Hi @Poohbear22. Are you using the loudspeaker or earphones and does this happen with every contact? 

0 Likes
Poohbear22
Student
Options

Hi, not using earphones or speaker, just normal way of answering phone. Yes, very quiet from all callers. Thanks

0 Likes
CarlH
Options

Thanks for the info, @Poohbear22. Please Remove the SIM card and then re-insert it. Then, hold the 'Power' button and the 'Volume Down' button, both together for ten seconds. Your phone will restart once you have done this (no data will be deleted though!). Let me know if the volume is still low. 

0 Likes
Shoredoes5
Student
Options

Same problem, Tried this method and it does not fix the problem.

svenbc
First Poster
Options

The caller volume while on the phone with someone is extremely low when I use my phone (NOT using earbuds)

Volume is on max.

Checked speaker through *#0*# and works fine.

Executed below solution by holding power/volume down for 10 sec. 

Still can't bearely hear the caller spreaking. 

Please advise on how to solve this? 

0 Likes
Jackie888
Apprentice
Options

I've had this problem now since I updated my software. It's really quiet on a call, but is fine if using ear plugs. I can't see any settings that may change this. Call volume is at max. I have to put people on speaker to hear them on a call.

0 Likes
Shoredoes5
Student
Options

It's trash or debris in the little slot where you place your ear. Blow it out real good with compressed air. Same exact thing happened to mine

Jackie888
Apprentice
Options

@Shoredoes5 wrote:

It's trash or debris in the little slot where you place your ear. Blow it out real good with compressed air. Same exact thing happened to mine

You're right! That worked. Thanks very much

0 Likes