Support

Open search

Bluetooth not connecting with anything on A8 since latest update

First Poster

Same issues with mine. Bluetooth wont scan, wont find ither devices, wont pair with fit bit, wifi drops out, . I sent it away to be repaired. The loan phone is an old J5 and works perfectly. My A8 plus came came back first time with no identifiable issue. Guy in store transferred my phone contents back on, turned on bluetooth wouldnt scan, fot bit wont connect  coukdnt locate other devices. So still not working so back in for a second try at repair

First Poster

I too am having the same problem since I had a upgrade on my galaxy a8. If they don't get it fixed i will never purchase a Samsung product again!!!!!!!

Explorer

They have no intention on fixing the problem I have lost count of how many months ago the issues started 🤨

Apprentice

My wife and I both have A8s that connect fine. By the way, the header of this thread is pretty meaningless  now, I wonder how many updates there have been since it started?

Explorer

My Phone "connects fine" but bluetooth audio never connects, I have to switch off bluetooth and resync to get it.

Apprentice

It's puzzling but if your updates are the same as ours, it must be something other than the Samsung software.

Explorer

I must say it was very convenient that the problems started straight after a Update, and also on a phone which has had no third party apps downloaded since I set it up 😏

Same here but my bluetooth was working fine a few days ago and I have the contact us in my settings still foesnt help me though now does it?
Top Liked Authors