Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adware on thr a70 or my negligence

(Topic created on: 12-10-2019 06:33 PM)
HK2K03C
First Poster
Options

This came up while I was setting up the a70 is this some kind of adware as I never experienced this while setting up a Samsung and skipped it just to be safeThis came up while I was setting up the a70 is this some kind of adware as I never experienced this while setting up a Samsung and skipped it just to be safe

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Could be an adware from a Free App instaled after to buy phone.

0 Likes
HK2K03C
First Poster
Options

This occurred whilst setting up my phone 

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

In the initial setting after to introduce google Android  account?

Then deselect all app that you do not use and continue with settings.

After read you I understund that was like a emergente windows app.

If it's in settings and you are using an official Rom then could be OK in your telephone model not in mine :ok-hand:

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

In this method you can skip all Bloatwares programs and its will not be installed into the phone.

Bloatware are program than usually the operative syste install and usually users do not use, as trash :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
HK2K03C
First Poster
Options
I'm just confused as I set up this phone and this never happened.after experiencing bad battery I full factory reset the phone,after this during set up this had popped up
0 Likes
HK2K03C
First Poster
Options

Screenshot_20191012-230713_Mobile Services Manager.jpg

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Morning!!! and happy Sunday !!!  If you did a hard reset then you do not worry my friend, you are using an internal files updated by Samsung and it's only for Bloatware control or extra programs installation request. After that, I'm sure you will have not similar messages as advertisement. It's different to an emergent windows randomly asking about continuously, that could be bad.

Then I'm sure its are not bad things, only for your control, it is best method for a clean install with only your favorites programs installed without extra bloatwares programs inside.

In last picture if you read all I suppose you will skip screen with "no, thanks" button.

Please if we fix your issue, and you are fine with that, please mark as solution an answer to help other user with similar problems or actions

0 Likes