Support

Open search

A8 2018 slow motion video

Apprentice

Why does the galaxy A8 2018 not have slow motion video? The a7 2018 can record normal video at 1080p 30fps max, just like the A8 and both have the exynos 7885. Yet the A8 2018 cannot do slow motion video while the a7 goes as far to support super slow mo. Even the galaxy A6+ with an inferior sd450 and the same camera sensor can do slow motion video, so why can't the A8? This shows it is clear that the camera hardware supports slow Mo video as it works on the A6+ and the cpu supports it as well as it works on the a7 2018

6 REPLIES 6
First Poster

PLEASE ADD SLOW-MO VIDEO AND AR EMOJI AND SCENE OPTIMIZER LIKE THE GALAXY A9 TO THE GALAXY A8|A8+ 2018, THANK YOU. I HOPE THAT THE NEW FEATURE ON THE NEW MID-RANGE GALAXY DEVICES CAN BE ADDED TO GALAXY A8|A8+ 2018!!!

Apprentice

Even with the One ui Pie update build released for the A8 in russia, there is no slow motion mode. I don't understand why it is not here- it's hardware is more than capable. The same goes for scene optimiser -the a7 2018 does it with the same CPU. The camera night mode in this update has been removed, and it was a very good feature. I hope they add it back. Ar emoji is even supported on the j6 , and if that can support it the A8 must (this is absent from pie). It even seems to be forgotten and replaced with the arguably inferior a7 (no ip68, notification led) The A8 is just a few months older than that device, but with the same specs. Hopefully it will get Android Q (as the A9 will as it launched with Oreo) and these deserved features too.

First Poster

Please allow to record video at least in 60 fps, bixby voice and ar emoji, this phone is excellent and nothing cheap, we need this features. 

First Poster
you can enable the night mode in configuration (camera modes)
First Poster

Yea u right its not the price we payed 

Apprentice

Also, galaxy A30 and A40 are receiving a slo mo video update. They have inferior CPUs to the A8 along with the same camera module.

Top Liked Authors