Support

Open search

A71 bluetooth issue

Highlighted
SOLVED
First Poster

I'm having trouble with my A71. I have no issues actually connecting the Bluetooth and it being visible to the other device, it's just when I play music (stream spotify) the song shows that it is playing on both devices, however there is no sound. Please help, ive had the phone for a week and never had these issues before this phone. Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
@Amy55: What device are you connecting to via Bluetooth? To begin with, please go to Settings > Sounds and Vibration > Volume, and make sure that the Media slider is at a suitable level. Go back, and scroll down to Separate App Sound. Is this enabled? If not, try enabling it, select Spotify and the relevant Bluetooth device, to see if you're able to play the Spotify audio exclusively through the Bluetooth device. Let me know how you get on.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
@Amy55: What device are you connecting to via Bluetooth? To begin with, please go to Settings > Sounds and Vibration > Volume, and make sure that the Media slider is at a suitable level. Go back, and scroll down to Separate App Sound. Is this enabled? If not, try enabling it, select Spotify and the relevant Bluetooth device, to see if you're able to play the Spotify audio exclusively through the Bluetooth device. Let me know how you get on.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
First Poster

Hey Andrew. I did the below and have tested it out over the last few daysm can confirm it worked. Thanks so much for your help with this. Amy.

Highlighted

Glad to hear, @Amy55

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

Top Liked Authors