Support

Open search

A70 screen will not dim/USB connection.

Highlighted
First Poster

nop, didn't work :/

Highlighted
First Poster

Had mine 4 months and its been in twice now and each time they have replaced charging port and USB sub.   So annoyed and hoping 3rd time lucky and I don't need it again

Highlighted
First Poster

and the warranty covered it both times?

Highlighted
First Poster

Yes it has 

Highlighted
First Poster

and how much time did you have to wait? really need to solve this quickly

Highlighted
First Poster

Go online on Samsung find nearest store n book 1hour where they will do it quickly for u and try within that hour frame

Highlighted
First Poster

thank you!

Highlighted
First Poster

I am having the same problem and also only 4 months old.  Samsung are saying they wont repair under warrenty because i have a scratch on the front of my phone therefore warrenty invalid.  To say i am annoyed is an understatement.  Will be cheaper to buy a new phone for the price they want to charge (the privce i was quoted was the minimum it would be), needless to say iwill not be buying another samsung

Highlighted
First Poster
this is getting ridiculous, i mean so many people having the exact same problem yet samsung can't admit it's their fault lol
Highlighted
Explorer

While the phone is on, press volume down and power button for 10seconds till the phone restarts. I think this works.

Update: I change sides of the cable (because my A70 is in to type-c in two sides) the charger side put on phone and the phone side put on charger and I do the restart with buttons when I unplug from charging 2 or 3 times till the notification do not show anymore.

ps. Sorry for my english, hope you understand.

Top Liked Authors