Support

Open search

A70 screen will not dim/USB connection.

Highlighted
First Poster

Mine started doing the same fault yesterday (26.9.2019).

I purchased mine through a 3rd party on Amazon on June 2019, so have contacted them and asking what options do I have. 

After reading all the messages here, it seems to be a fault with the USB connecter to motherboard. 

Highlighted
Observer
That's what's going on with my phone A70
Highlighted
First Poster

I left mine in to the Samsung shop and they told me come back on Saturday. 

Once i find out what the issue is, i shall post here. 

Highlighted
Apprentice

Same problem with my samsung A70 .need solution please

Highlighted
Apprentice

Same issue .need solution

Highlighted
First Poster

They told me that the whole mother board needs replaced and they had to order in the parts.

Hopefully i get my phone back tomorrow evening (UK time).

Highlighted
Explorer

Mine replaced only the USB and when they brought it back, the whole thing was one big defect (no calls, no internet, warms up and battery drain). They took it back, replaced the whole motherboard and now it's ok.

The battery is weaker than before and I'm wondering whether I want to go to round 3...

Bottom line: it looks like Samsung needs to say something about this issue... for now it's one big silence from them.

Highlighted
Apprentice

We payed such a big amount for the name samsung. We haven't payed 70 thousand to let our cell phone open .we haven't payed for a repaired set. I refused to dismantle my set .samsung must indulge in this matter. I bought it box packed a month ago and this issue happened. Samsung must replace the complete set or atleast enable us to disable this dam notification usb connected disconnected. I hope to have a good responce from samsung very soon .

Regards 

Engineer Bilal Ahmed

Highlighted
Observer
Turn off your mobile for 2 to 3 days and charge it 100% and than turn on your mobile

For me it works.

No more notifications and display work normaly
Highlighted
Observer
I face the same problem I just keep my phone turn off for 3 days and when I turn it on my problem fixed no more USB notification and display work normaly
Top Liked Authors