Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A70 Wifi Problem?

(Topic created on: 24-07-2019 11:36 PM)
guii
First Poster
Options

So, I recently bought a Samsung A70 and I'm having issues with connecting it on our WiFi at home. It can connect to other networks but it just can't seem to connect to ours. How can you fix that problem? Is it the router or the phone who has problems? Thanks in advance!

52 REPLIES 52
1571cheryl
First Poster
Options

I'm having the same issue! Ironically having to use 4g to send this! Did you get it rectified? I've only had this phone for 2 weeks and the home wifi just dips in and out! My other devices are fine, my old phone was fine! Surely this is a design fault? I can't go a 2 year contract with a phone that doesn't connect to wifi?!

0 Likes
jdcross79
Apprentice
Options

I couldn't do anything to solve it, I had to change it for another device and that made me lose a lot of money. In my opinion, it is an offense that Samsung launched a device with that problem, this is a big disappointment. I think that Samsung should prove that it is a serious company and give a response to users and even compensation for the inconvenience and additional expenses (in my case) that were generated by choosing this defective model.

strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options

Amazing ^_^ 

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") strawberry cake so delicious

0 Likes
strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options

Amazing ^_^ 
@Walfredo wrote:

Finally my A70 connects to my Home Broadband. Before I look for another WIFI Reception (in my office), I tried resetting to factory default last night. But since it did not work I waited today for looking for another wifi spot. I had this idea, because my A70 is able to connect via HOT SPOT on my other phone, but strangely it wont connect on my Home Broadband.

I let the A70 update all its recommended APPS and UPDATES (May 2019 Bug Fix), and it now works great.

Hope this helps.

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") strawberry cake so delicious

0 Likes
Mirzairawadi
First Poster
Options

Ca you share the walk through? Thanks

0 Likes
Shaw1
First Poster
Options

Ring Samsung find it on Samsung on internet they will talk you through how to put it right.mine works great now

0 Likes
DavidDurcansky
First Poster
Options

Can you please describe what they did for you?

I've spoken to the support team and they were quite useless. They suggested some really basic stuff on the phone settings which I have tried already with 0 success. 

Overall having connectivity issues with this phone.

0 Likes
Michel-dk
First Poster
Options

Hi the solution i found for this problem  is to turn off  wifi security encryption on my router .I know its not perfect but at least it gets the wifi to work on the phone

0 Likes
jdcross79
Apprentice
Options

Wow, I'm not sure if this is a solution, because it makes your router unsafe/vulnerable. The phone still has the problem, it is not able to connect to routers with normal settings, it obviously includes encryption security. This is the worst model of Samsung.

0 Likes
Kambizsaadikhan
First Poster
Options

Hi.I have the same problem.I have bought a galaxy A70 and I can't connect to the home WiFi network.Did you get any solution for this issue?