Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A70 Wifi Problem?

(Topic created on: 16-07-2019 05:14 PM)
guii
First Poster
Options

So, I recently bought a Samsung A70 and I'm having issues with connecting it on our WiFi at home. It can connect to other networks but it just can't seem to connect to ours. How can you fix that problem? Is it the router or the phone who has problems? Thanks in advance!

52 REPLIES 52
Walfredo
First Poster
Options

Did you call Samsung or made a visit to get in touch to Technical Department? 

0 Likes
Walfredo
First Poster
Options
Hi, how did you get in touch with the technical department?
0 Likes
Airam961
First Poster
Options
Shaw, may I please ask you which are the steps to follow?, appreciate it, because I'm experiencing the same issue with the A70
0 Likes
HarryPaul
First Poster
Options

Shawn, what was the procedure for your problem? I'm having this WiFi issue with only modem's Technicolor CGA0101 and working excellent in other Wifi Modem Model's. I've tried everything and I had a Repeater that saved Me from this strange issue.

Walfredo
First Poster
Options

Finally my A70 connects to my Home Broadband. Before I look for another WIFI Reception (in my office), I tried resetting to factory default last night. But since it did not work I waited today for looking for another wifi spot. I had this idea, because my A70 is able to connect via HOT SPOT on my other phone, but strangely it wont connect on my Home Broadband.

I let the A70 update all its recommended APPS and UPDATES (May 2019 Bug Fix), and it now works great.

Hope this helps.

0 Likes
ClaudioRT
First Poster
Options

Estimados, yo tengpo el mismo problema con el A70, en mi casa no conecta al WIFI. mientras que en otras casas conecta sin problema, lo he intenta todo, restablecer, reiniciar, olvidar, incluso pedi a la compañia que me cambiara el router y ni con eso se arreglo

Este es un problema del A70 ya que todo el resto de dispositivos se conectan sin problemas a la red WIFI de mi casa

He intentado recibir soporte de Samsung Member y no responden

Es lamentable, un telefono de buena gama que falle en algo tan basico y aun no soluciones con alguna actualizacion

0 Likes
tamson
First Poster
Options
I have the same issue 2 new phones both won't connect Samsung need to fix this
0 Likes
CoastalDreamer
First Poster
Options
I purchased a Samsung A70 but the device will not connect to my workplace wifi. It connects to other wifi networks in shops, restaurants, private homes etc but not to my workplace wifi network. My old device Samsung A3 connects perfectly and so does my android tablet. My colleagues do not have any issues with connecting to my workplace wifi either. I have ensured the password is correct, I have forgotten the network and started again, I have done a factory reset and also a data reset but the ***** thing still WILL NOT CONNECT!!!. When the password is entered and I push connect the screen goes dull and under the wifi network name shows the word connecting and this continuously flashes but still it WILL NOT CONNECT! The signal of the wifi network is showing very strong so I do not know why there is a problem. This is the second Samsung A70 device that I've had as the first one got sent back because it was having the same issue. It obviously is an issue with the device and therefore it is not fully functional to deal with any wifi network as it should be. It's annoying that Samsung is allowed to sell a device that has issues such as this!
0 Likes
Riddler1
First Poster
Options

Hello, are you able to advise the settign you were given so I could try them as I too am having hte same issue, if not can you please advise the number that you called?

Thank you

0 Likes
RichardEU
First Poster
Options

@Walfredo wrote:

Finally my A70 connects to my Home Broadband. Before I look for another WIFI Reception (in my office), I tried resetting to factory default last night. But since it did not work I waited today for looking for another wifi spot. I had this idea, because my A70 is able to connect via HOT SPOT on my other phone, but strangely it wont connect on my Home Broadband.

I let the A70 update all its recommended APPS and UPDATES (May 2019 Bug Fix), and it now works great.

Hope this helps.

This worked for me, thank you! It's still being very annoying with some other issues but the WiFi issue with my home network was fixed. Like Walfredo I also found an unmetered WiFi I could connect to and found an update that could be installed (almost 500MB). After that it connected to my home WiFi immediately

0 Likes