Support

Open search

A6 bluetooth not working

Navigator
Go into settings then apps and press the 3 dots on the right and select show system apps and then clear the cache and data for all Bluetooth apps.

I  and turn my blue tooth on the button remains grey

ChrisM Moderator

Hi @Beccah.

Let's try a soft reset on your phone. This will close all programs and give the phone a fresh start. To do this, press and hold the 'Power' and 'Volume Down' buttons until the phone restarts.

Let us know how you get on.

AntS Moderator

Hi all. I've merged these threads together. 

We've been advised that the issue has been investigated, the cause identified and corrected - and a future software update will contain that fix. Please keep a check for any software updates coming your way (either by Settings > Software Update; or through Smart Switch).

Community_Sig_S10_02s_f.jpg

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

First Poster

I have the same problem.

Had the phone 5 days and now bluetooth cannot be switched on.

Have tried all the suggestions and none solve the issue.

What can we do?

Hi

I chatted to Samsung and managed to fix my issue. My Bluetooth would activate/turn on but stay grey and could not detect any bluetooth devices.  The fix was to go to  Settings -  General Management  -  Tap Reset and choose Reset Network settings.  Then went back to Bluetooth settings and activated/turned on again and it worked ok.  Now turned blue instead of grey.

After it has worked for you do not forget to re-add any wifi connection by re-entering password etc.

Thanks

Daniel

First Poster

problem resolved

I have exactly the same problem.  But I have to reset everytime I want to activate Bluetooth 

I bought a phone in early august and this happened to me. I got the supplier to change the phone but it has just happened again after three weeks. This fix has worked for me. When will the updates come through and how will I know it is valid?

ChrisM Moderator

Hi @PhD2.

Make sure your phone is set to 'Download update automatically' which will then notify you when the correct update is available. We don't have a timescale at the moment, we're afraid.

Top Liked Authors