Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A51 Sound issue

(Topic created on: 12-03-2020 07:24 AM)
ARayan
Student
Options

Hello there, I just bought the A51, and the ringtone sound seems high enough, recording and videos, but notifications /messaging through messenger  and stuff like  that has a really low sound, I made sure every sound option is on it's highest, but the notifications are still low, what could be wrong?

7 REPLIES 7
ARayan
Student
Options

Anyone faces this issue? the system sounds are too low, I've increased  every sound option into it's max, but only videos/music/recordings and ringtone are loud, messenger notifications,  typing  sound and such stuff  are  quite low...

DANIYAL100
Explorer
Options

This was the last time I bought SAMSUNG's any product. After this I am shifting to Huawei and RECOMMEND everyone to do the same. I have lost the trust from SAMSUNG after purchasing A51. It started to give me issues within 1 hour of opening it and taking it out from the box.

iT JUST DOESN'T CONNECT EASILY WITH ANY BLUETOOTH DEVICE, YOU HAVE TO RESTART THE PHONE IN ORDER TO CONNECT IT WITH THE CAR OR ANY SPEAKERS OR ANY HANDSFREE. 

I am a musician and the best part is I can't connect any music to anywhere and by chance if the phone gets connected it will give a randon stutter of 1 to 2 seconds. 

The sound then later starts to come out from the screen itself instead of the speakers. You can do anything with the volume levels since they are full.

Last night I was driving and the map was on and I was on call with my family when suddenly the phone restarted itself out of nowhere. SAMSUNG YOU TOOK ALL YOUR TRUST AWAY AND THE BEST PART IS YOUR SERVICE CENTER WAS SAYING THEY WILL REPAIR THE CELL PHONE AND WILL TAKE 2-3 DAYS TO DO THAT.

JWand
First Poster
Options

Pls perform Settings>General Management>Restore>Settings Redefine.  This will redefine all settings to the pattern. Your data and apps remains the same.

Anantjadhav
First Poster
Options

I am facing the same problem. When I am using application the sound is very low but phone rings with high volume 

C85
First Poster
Options

It worked for me, thank you!

0 Likes
LauraB21
First Poster
Options

Same here, this will be the last time i will purchase samsung, this A51 sucks. 1st 2 wks touch screen not functioning, samsung repair center even attest that there is no evidence that i did mis use my unit in anyform . 

Now media sound is not working, by the way i purchase mine at globestore under globe plan

0 Likes
Akshayk
First Poster
Options

Same issues here, the phone doesn't connect with the Bluetooth speaker easily.
Even when connected the sound is coming from in-call speaker i.e. the same sound levels as on call without speaker.
My phone has become totally useless for playing music

0 Likes