Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A51 Bluetooth issues

(Topic created on: 25-02-2020 10:37 AM)
YousefOmar
Journeyman
Options

Hello,

I've always enjoyed my Samsung smart phones, but not my new A51. I have a serious problem with bluetooth. Bluetooth connection keeps disconnecting and/or stuttering. I have a feeling its software is buggy. Has anyone faced this issue and if yes, do you know of a solution? I have updated the software to the latest version.

** Further updates (4-Feb-2020): today while playing an audio book on my bluetooth headset (Samsugn Level U), voice disappeared and I could only hear noise; I had to restart the phone to resolve the issue (back to Windows 98 theme); I hope Samsung can resolve this asap. It is a serious issue.

** Update (10-Feb-2020): i have just installed the update A515FXXU2ATA8/A515FOJM2ATB1/A515FXXU2ATA8 size: 351.39 MB (dated: Feb 1, 2020). will start testing and provide updates in a few days. 

** Update (14-Feb-2020): after a few days of testing, I can confirm the Bluetooth issues no longer exist. I have been playing Bluetooth audio and no disconnections or stuttering occurs. 

Thanks,

Yosuef

405 REPLIES 405
Poonkie4
First Poster
Options

Thank you. Did you also downgraded from A515FXXU1ASL6? 

Cheers

0 Likes
beta1b
Pioneer
Options

Yes. I went from SL6.

I downloaded original FW for my country and provider.

0 Likes
Tgone
First Poster
Options

This worked for me, try it.....

Thank you for contacting Samsung Hong Kong.

According to your enquiry, you are recommended to reset network setting, all setting and connection of WiFi network and Bluetooth will be erased. You can go "Settings" first, then click "General management", as well as select "Reset". Finally, you can choose "Reset network settings". It might be worked normally.

Yours sincerely,
Samsung Electronics H.K. Co., Ltd.

0 Likes
Poonkie4
First Poster
Options

Hi there,

I've tried it already, unfortunately no luck. 

I will reflash stock FW on the phone via Odin until the update is available. 

0 Likes
South-Africa
Apprentice
Options
When will the update come out in south africa?
0 Likes
Imran_Afzal
First Poster
Options

Facing same BT Issue during pairing with my BT Headphone and Car, No Update after 29 Jan whereas people on this forums said updated their Phone on (4-Feb-2020)  and (10-Feb-2020) and (14-Feb-2020) Respectly,

I am from Lahore, Pakistan, and Software Update is not available, Phone is Up to Date

0 Likes
mcbrif1961
First Poster
Options

Yes it works.....I also dowloaded the update that Yousef metion in preivoius post 

0 Likes
Poonkie4
First Poster
Options

I did downgrade from ASL6 to A515FXXU1ASKJ and Vluetooth issues seem to be solved.

Cheers

0 Likes
Sproutie
First Poster
Options

Hello, same problem here. I have connected to different bluetooth devices and bluetooth connection (mis)behaves exactly the same way. It sounds like a software glitch rather than hardware. Hope Samsung sort it out quickly.

0 Likes
J0717
First Poster
Options

Still waiting....
ASKJ is not good for user experience, still happen stuttering but more less than ASL6.

Luckly, there is audio jack for headphone with a CABLE.

0 Likes