Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A51 Bluetooth issues

(Topic created on: 07-02-2020 11:46 AM)
YousefOmar
Journeyman
Options

Hello,

I've always enjoyed my Samsung smart phones, but not my new A51. I have a serious problem with bluetooth. Bluetooth connection keeps disconnecting and/or stuttering. I have a feeling its software is buggy. Has anyone faced this issue and if yes, do you know of a solution? I have updated the software to the latest version.

** Further updates (4-Feb-2020): today while playing an audio book on my bluetooth headset (Samsugn Level U), voice disappeared and I could only hear noise; I had to restart the phone to resolve the issue (back to Windows 98 theme); I hope Samsung can resolve this asap. It is a serious issue.

** Update (10-Feb-2020): i have just installed the update A515FXXU2ATA8/A515FOJM2ATB1/A515FXXU2ATA8 size: 351.39 MB (dated: Feb 1, 2020). will start testing and provide updates in a few days. 

** Update (14-Feb-2020): after a few days of testing, I can confirm the Bluetooth issues no longer exist. I have been playing Bluetooth audio and no disconnections or stuttering occurs. 

Thanks,

Yosuef

405 REPLIES 405
MightyAli
Pioneer
Options

Update:

I have recieved an update today (130MB) in size which fixed my Bluetooth issue completely. It also improved my camera a lot. There is less noise in the pictures and they look better especially in low light. 

WhatsApp Image 2020-02-07 at 1.35.37 PM.jpeg

MightyAli
Pioneer
Options

There is another update that will come out soon, which will include the February secuirty patch. Here is some info about it:
"The latest February 2020 security patch update primarily fixes several high and critical security issues in the devices, as per Google’s Android bulletin website. This flaw could have allowed a remote attacker using a specially crafted file to execute arbitrary code within the context of a privileged process. Samsung's patch notes itself includes 30 other improvements for the One UI interface and applications." - bgr.in

0 Likes
djpno76
Explorer
Options

Seems like the new update ATA4/ASL4 is working. No stuttering.  FYI The update is available in the U.S. aslo  Thanks Samsung for getting this problem fixed !!! 

0 Likes
littlenezt
Apprentice
Options

still waiting the update to go live in Indonesia

0 Likes
Dom333
Apprentice
Options

Still waiting in Germany

0 Likes
optimo57
Apprentice
Options
Still waiting in France.
Student
Options

Thanks guys for giving a temporary solution. When there's wifi and BT on, audio streaming stutters.... so wifi needs to be switched off..... but I heard that there's a February update coming soon.... having high hopes..... p.s. I'm from middle east

0 Likes
Rem74
Apprentice
Options

Great that the new update ATA4/ASL4 seems to fix te problem. Look forward to get the update in the Netherlands

0 Likes
Aragorn
Journeyman
Options

Ist the ASL4 update newer than the ASL6 that was released in Germany earlier this week?

Lower number usually does not indicate something newer... ?

0 Likes
djpno76
Explorer
Options

I'm not sure but it fixed the Bluetooth problem. Been testing the connectivity for like 2 hours on all my Bluetooth devices and no issue so far.

0 Likes