Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A51 Bluetooth issues

(Topic created on: 31-01-2020 10:42 AM)
YousefOmar
Journeyman
Options

Hello,

I've always enjoyed my Samsung smart phones, but not my new A51. I have a serious problem with bluetooth. Bluetooth connection keeps disconnecting and/or stuttering. I have a feeling its software is buggy. Has anyone faced this issue and if yes, do you know of a solution? I have updated the software to the latest version.

** Further updates (4-Feb-2020): today while playing an audio book on my bluetooth headset (Samsugn Level U), voice disappeared and I could only hear noise; I had to restart the phone to resolve the issue (back to Windows 98 theme); I hope Samsung can resolve this asap. It is a serious issue.

** Update (10-Feb-2020): i have just installed the update A515FXXU2ATA8/A515FOJM2ATB1/A515FXXU2ATA8 size: 351.39 MB (dated: Feb 1, 2020). will start testing and provide updates in a few days. 

** Update (14-Feb-2020): after a few days of testing, I can confirm the Bluetooth issues no longer exist. I have been playing Bluetooth audio and no disconnections or stuttering occurs. 

Thanks,

Yosuef

405 REPLIES 405
irenev
Apprentice
Options
It's not working for me 😞
0 Likes
doland
Journeyman
Options

after 5 days, I have finally found the solution... I just bought an another phone, and miraculously I have a working bluetooth... thank you zumzung and duck yourself...

Alex1is2
First Poster
Options

Yeah, I also have this problem.

Just bought a samsung a51, I already thought that the problem with Bluetooth is on my phone and was going to return the phone to the store (because the Bluetooth headset is very important to me), but found this forum. So the error is in the firmware? I hope it will be fixed in future updates. And what can be done at the moment to fix the problem?

IreibeX
Hotshot
Options

@Alex1is2 wrote:

And what can be done at the moment to fix the problem?

@M0rix hinted at a possible woraround in Galaxy-A51-Bluetooth-and-WiFi-issues-Causes-and-Temporary

djpno76
Explorer
Options
There is really no work around just have to wait till the firmware is updated. I tried configuring the Bluetooth settings in the developer options but the changes won't stay. According my research in Android 10 you can't change Bluetooth settings which probably help figuring out this problem. I hope Samsung sees this forum because this a BIG issue for a phone that just came out. I know they showed off this phone at CES 2020 so they better fix this
0 Likes
IreibeX
Hotshot
Options

@djpno76 wrote:
I hope Samsung sees this forum because this a BIG issue for a phone that just came out. I know they showed off this phone at CES 2020 so they better fix this

Then let's make it more visible .

@AntS @AndrewL : could you ask the engineers whether they know about this ?

djpno76
Explorer
Options

I don't for work Samsung or know any engineers I'm just a disgruntled Galaxy A51 user just like you. So anybody searching about Galaxy A51 Bluetooth issues on Google and come across this forum Plz flood this forum with your gripes so Samsung can see that they totally messed up with this phone!!!

0 Likes
IreibeX
Hotshot
Options

@djpno76 wrote:

I don't for work Samsung or know any engineers I'm just a disgruntled Galaxy A51 user just like you. So anybody searching about Galaxy A51 Bluetooth issues on Google and come across this forum Plz flood this forum with your gripes so Samsung can see that they totally messed up with this phone!!!

That wasn't aimed at you but at the moderators of this forum. Flooding this forum won't help much. Flooding the support might.

0 Likes
djpno76
Explorer
Options

Yeah just realized that lol. So how do we flood support ? 

0 Likes
MightyAli
Pioneer
Options
We keep posting comments lol