Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A50 wifi internet problem

(Topic created on: 20-11-2019 03:30 PM)
Mahdi5
First Poster
Options

I recently purchased an a50 phone but I have a problem with wifi connection, so all devices are able to connect to the wifi and internet, and in order to access to the internet I have to enter my user name and password, when I enter the username and password, my a50 connects to the internet for a short time less than 10sec and then suddenly connection to the internet gets lost! This strange behavior happens only with home wifi not other places. Any idea or solution? 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

When I had wifi connection at home this led me to split the frequencies in my Home Broadband Router to 2.4ghz and 5ghz and then connected to each one on turn to see if that helped.

It did for me @Mahdi5 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Mahdi5
First Poster
Options

@BandOfBrothers wrote:

When I had wifi connection at home this led me to split the frequencies in my Home Broadband Router to 2.4ghz and 5ghz and then connected to each one on turn to see if that helped.

It did for me @Mahdi5 

Unfortunately, I have no access to the modem, my previous phone was A5 working perfectly with this wifi, my pc also easily gets connected but my A50 acts in a strange way! I did a factory reset just now, the phone is getting connected to the internet for some minutes and after a while, I miss access to the net! It's really annoying and strange! I also tried settings reset and nothing is changed. I tried it with another wifi it was working without any problem... It's really STRANGE...

0 Likes