Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A50 Bluetooth Problem + Mobile networks

(Topic created on: 24-05-2019 07:43 PM)
Ahyrix
First Poster
Options

I recently bought the i10 tws and using them with other devices (PC, tablet) I never had any bluetooth communication problems except on my Samsung Galaxy A50, when I listen to music at home by connecting to the WI-FI the signal is transmitted fine and uninterrupted, things change when I use mobile data, the signal continues to skip tenuousness even when attached to the ear. I tried everything, I searched on the internet and I found nothing, I changed the SIM from slot 1 to 2 and even there nothing I reset WI-FI, mobile data and bluetooth settings and nothing changes I emptied the cache I tried to interrupt so many services that I thought could bother the connection and nothing I'm desperate I don't know what to do. Please help me

(If I wrote something wrong, I don't know English well and I'm using Google Translate)

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Lykia
MegaStar
Options
Hey try this:
Settings》General Management》Reset》Reset network settings.

ᐯIEᒪE GᖇÜßE, ᒪYKIᗩ
0 Likes
Xenochimp42
First Poster
Options

I am having the same problem as the topic creator. I tried resetting the network connections in the general settings like you posted and now it's actually worse. Before the only thing my phone could sync to was my car's built in Bluetooth. After performing this reset nothing will sync to my phone

0 Likes
time4change
First Poster
Options
I brought a new car a Jeep, brought a new phone A50 Bluetooth connect ok but will not 're connect automatically, it 're connects with speakers but not my car, any ideas?
0 Likes
ZombieWorm
Explorer
Options

Hi, has to add this as although I have an A40; my issue is with the bluetooth connection to my car audio. I recently came from an iPhone SE so fresher tech albeit not a massive upgrade.

I have tried multiple things like other posters above, reset hardware/software, clearing cache etc.

The annoyance is playing audio from YouTube or Cloud music services, it results in choppy stutter and I can only assume the bluetooth is the culprit. 

Resetting my car audio every use is unacceptable. The previous phone never EVER had the stutter. I cannot find any info regarding update or patch that would target the bluetooth settings so I am hoping the more people raise it the faster something will get done about it.

0 Likes