Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to buy a replacement screen for a Samsung NP530U4C-A01UK Laptop / model LTN140AT21-803

(Topic created on: 11-04-2017 12:28 PM)
Darby
First Poster
Options

Hi,

I have a Samsung NP530U4C-A01UK ultrabook and my daughter has broken the screen :smileysad:

I have taken the old screen out and it bears the model number LTN140AT21-803. Apparently Samsung had a number of screen types in this model of laptop and I don't believe you can switch models.

Sourcing a replacement is proving to be difficult - having looked on eBay, I cannot find a seller that is not cost prohibitive (people are charging £500 or more!) and the laptop is not worth that much. 

Can anyone recommend a supplier of screens that might sell this model, or has anyone had success in replacing a screen like this with an alternative model? Just reaching out to see if someone knows the range of screens this laptop will support?

Many thanks in advance :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
JordanH
Pathfinder
Options

Hey @Darby! :smileyhappy:

Have you managed to find what you're looking for? 

If not, click here and let us know if this is what you're after. I'd suggest contacting our recommended third party retailer via the link to double check this. 

0 Likes
Darby
First Poster
Options

Thanks Jordan - I'll take a look.

I have also been trying to see if the 801 or 802 are compatible with the LTN140AT21-803 but with no luck.

0 Likes
CMayrink
First Poster
Options

I'm having the same problem here.

My LCD has the code LTN140AT21-803, and I can only find LTN140AT21-801 or LTN140AT21-802.

The tem is 14 inches and the connector is 40 pins.

0 Likes